The Parent Trap (1998)


Director: Nancy Mayers

Producer: Charles Shyer

Cast: Lindsay Lohan (Hallie Parker and Annie James), Erin Mackey (Lohan’s acting double for when the twins appear together), Dennis Quaid (Nicholas Parker), Natasha Richardson (Elizabeth James), Elaine Hendrix (Meredith Blake).

SUPER! WATCH IT WATCH IT WATCH IT.

A remake of a 1960’s movie.

Hallie Parker is sent to a summer camp in Maine. Over there, after a disastrous fencing match against her rich British doppelganger Annie James, she engages in a prank war against her. After a rather disastrous prank which affects the teacher instead of Annie, they both get isolated. In the isolation house, they discover that they are twin sisters and discuss their plans while enjoying Oreos with peanut butter in their cabin. One day, they realize that they have never seen their other parent – their mom for Hallie and their dad for Annie. They decide to pretend to be the other and go to their other parent’s places. In California (where Hallie lives), Annie meets their father (who’s a cool dude) and Hallie’s nanny Chessy. There she finds out that their dad is marrying again, and the bride is a stupid gold-digger creep. Want to know more? Watch the movie!

I REALLY LIKED IT! This one is the best. Seriously. It is so good. I feel like the camping scenes at the end were a bit pointless, but I liked them nevertheless. I really liked the acting for Meredith. It felt like I was seeing a real money hungry person. I found the start at the camp to be rather silly. The prank war, was silly. I really liked the last prank the most. And also, I myself like Oreos with peanut [SB1] butter! I haven’t tried them and I am going to tomorrow! Dunno why people think it is disgusting. Did you know this was inspired by a German film called Lottie and Lisa? No noticeable flaws in the movie.

I wholeheartedly recommend this movie because:

1.       The acting is amazing!

2.       The storyline is super.

3.       The cast is perfect for the role.

4.       Everything is awesome!

5.       Overall, THIS MOVIE IS ASTONISHING!


 [SB1]Is this so?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ole Aale (2024)

12th Fail (2023)

Swatantrya Veer Savarkar (2024)